Online Marketing Strategies: The TOP 5 things your company should consider
Courtesy of PRadAgency.com
(PR Ad Agency is the most versatile agency in Salt Lake City - servicing Utah and the Mountain West.)
In an Industry that is ever-changing having a good PR firm in your corner is tantamount to brand survival. PR services are needed now more then ever to assist your business in keeping your brand strong and resilient in the marketplace.
Five rules for staying effective and ahead of your competition includes:
1) Social media: Social media is changing daily. Having a strong presence through Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube is critical in todays marketplace. Building a platform for social networking is as important as brushing your teeth. It should be managed first thing in the morning and last thing at night. This is an important first step in staying front and center with your target audience.
2) Your Website: Your website is your calling card. Your site is the first impression you will make with potential clients. Website Development is often a big mystery- and where there is mystery, there is margin. IT developers range from the very basic to the more complex offering a variety of options and specialties. We recommend a CMS (content management system) so your website content is in your control- unless you opt to have it managed off site. Then you will have the ease to update your content in-house through a very simple format.
3) Content: Content is King. Engage your clients through relevant articles and information that will captivate your audience. Hold your viewers interest and educate them in your industry.
4) Branding: Press releases are still one of the fastest ways to get your message out to a broad audience. Utilizing the associated press to reach out to traditional channels, via TV, radio and newspapers; as well as online coverage requires a skilled content writer and an engaging message.
5) Media Exposure. PR Ad Agency partners with well-known journalists, news stations, professional writers, social media strategists and a variety of expert media sources. It is always wise to have third-party credibility while building, rebuilding, creating and furthering your brand identity.
PR Ad Agency offers effective marketing strategies for small, medium and large businesses. PRadAgency.com provides services which include: social media, website development, content creation and site management, video, webinars, event production, QR codes and a variety of marketing, branding and technical services.
Call 801-251-NEX4 (6394)
PR Ad Agency is looking forward to hearing from you. Mention this article and receive a free one-hour consultation.
|GOOGLE MOBILE SEARCH FACTS:
|Source: GoogleMobileAds YouTube Video — The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Consumers|
SEO rankings increase when your content is viewed in a news format. Newsgroup 4 provides third-party credibility, drives traffic to your site and allows you to enhance your online presence.
Social Media: The new calling card
Courtesy of R. Wahlquist, independent contributor
Social networking has changed the way we communicate. The world is connected as it never has been before. This shift has changed our methods of communicating and how we conduct business. We now have options to connect with customers and potential clients and tap new markets that have been unavailable with traditional methods.
Social media marketing is critical for achieving growth. Almost half of the people in the United States have a profile page on a social media site. People use blogs and social media as frequently as email. With more than 500 million active users, if Facebook were a country, it would be the third largest country on the planet. Harvard Business Review surveyed more than 2,000 organizations and concluded that 79 percent use social media. These are staggering statistics and show the need for business to shift their marketing efforts online, if they haven't already.
Your marketing strategy is to:
Target potential customers - Connect to an audience - Manage an audience - Grow your base
Social media marketing is much more than a website and a Facebook page. It takes knowledge, determination and skill, consistent hard work and organization are essential to harness the potential of the Internet. Tools like optimized press releases, blogging, search engine optimization and pay-per-click campaigns, are only a few arrows in the marketing quiver. But when these tools are used effectively and consistently one can expect to see an impressive return on investment. Those companies that embrace the power available to them and invest in time and resources will reap the benefits now and years to come.